Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 19, 2013



Hey Family!

Sorry I´m a day late, I have had the most nuts weekend ever! I´m just writing you this quick note to let you know I´m alive. I´m not sure when I´ll have time to write again. Maybe next week. .  . 

So, I suppose you´ve figured out that I was transferred. I am now serving in Alcobendas, a suburb of Madrid, or as it is more commonly known here, the Mission Office. Yep, that´s right. I am now an office elder. For this reason I have not found time to write, sorry. Our busiest time is during transfers as well. As such I spent most of the day yesterday in Cuenca which is a 2 hour drive from Madrid (yes we have a car, and yes, I will be learning how to drive. Scary!) Today we are going down to Toledo to open another piso. I´m not actually in charge of pisos, my companion Elder Winkelcotter is. I am . . . still not sure what I´m in charge of. The elder I´m replacing is training me for the next 3 weeks, so I guess I´ll find out. So far I mostly answer the phone and people´s questions a lot. I´ve done some data entry (baptism records) so basically my summer job was great training for the mission.

Also, Daniela did get baptized and it was awesome! I´ll send you pictures next week. I love you all and I´m sorry if I´ve made you worry! It has been nuts. I went to bed at 1 last night! And was at the mission home until midnight. Yeah, things are a little different now. Gotta run! 

Love you guys!!

Elder Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment