Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 26, 2014



Hey family!

So bad news, we squandered our p-day out on the city, so I have seriously no time to write. I´m sorry!! 

Good news is that Edgar came to church yesterday! He is the greatest! He really liked it too. I think the last hour was a little long for him (let's be honest, it´s a little long for all of us), but he said that it was a really great experience, that he learned a lot. He brought Brian, his 5 year old son too. It took some convincing to get him to stay in primary, but as we left at the end he asked his dad if they could come back here tomorrow! Haha! It was great! So Edgar is right on track to be baptized the 21st of June. He has been reading and praying, and he says he already believes that the Book of Mormon is true. He still needs to pray about Joseph Smith, but I feel like he will be baptized on schedule. I really want Elder Forsyth and I to have a baptism together. 

Sorry that´s all I can write right now. I´m glad to hear people are doing well, and thank you Dad for that story from your mission. It helps. Just leave the classes how they are for now, I don´t have time to think about it right now. We´ll figure it out.

I love you guys a bunch. Thanks for writing me always and for forgiving me when I don´t write much back :P Sorry! Have an awesome week, be safe, be good, be happy. Talk to you soon!

Love,
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment