Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 17, 2014



HeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllloooooooooooO! 

Well it finally happened. It came. The email. August 5th. *sniffle* No I already knew that was the date, but it still stinks to see that. Well, the Lord knows best, he will have even better things in store when I get back. But for now, the work continues. 

Okay, honestly I have no time today because we spent all day at the zoo (so fun!!) so I´ll do my best. First you asked about school. My plan is to head back up to Utah State and get to work. Scholarship will be a must (I don´t know how I´m going to survive even with it). Speaking of all this Matt emailed me today too asking about housing. He says his sister is helping him out with everything and he asked for mom´s phone number to give to her so that they can work out the housing thing. Basically we´re looking to room together in some sort of off campus student housing. What do you need for registration stuff? Just let me know. Also, I have to go back fall semester or I lose the scholarship. Just remembered that. It´s only deferred for 2 years.

Glad to hear that everyone is doing well.That´s crazy about the bishopric! I guess it has been a long time. Nearly the whole time we´ve lived there. Still, that will be strange to come back to a different bishop. 

Sorry that I don´t have time to talk much about the week. Just know that I have seen lots of miracles this week. The Lord is blessing us a lot. We´ve seen some really hard challenges as well, but the week has ended well and now we start another one. One miracle: we contacted a guy on Saturday who is super prepared. He said that he would really like to meet with us, that he has been looking for some more in his life. So we invited him to church and he came and stayed for all 3 hours! His name is Hernan and we are super excited for him. Hopefully we will have some fechas by the end of the week, maybe with him and with Jennifer. Hector is still having a hard time, which is really hurting Alejandra, but yesterday we met with Alejandra and she said things are getting better. She has a faith that is absolutely outstanding! She is an amazing person and the Lord is really blessing her and I am so grateful for that.

Sorry again, but I have to run. Here are some pictures of me and some monkies. And Hermana Caballero (not a monkey). 

Anyways, thanks for everything. I love you all a ton, more than I can say. Have a wonderful week and take care! 

Elder Cousins


No comments:

Post a Comment