Wednesday, April 23, 2014

April 21, 2014



Hola familia!! Y Feliz Pascua! :D

Así se dice. Man, there are SO many religious holidays here! It´s crazy. But I like it, better to enjoy life, no? 

So I´m a little worried you guys are going apostate. Sunrise Easter Service and Bekah went to Easter Mass? What is this? Haha, no I´m kidding, that´s cool. Did you know we aren´t allowed to attend other church´s services? Like never. 

Well it sounds everyone is super busy! Holding out till summer no? 

So, I´m sorry that this e-mail is so boring. The thing is there really isn´t much to tell. Alex and his family came to the baptisms on Saturday, but not to church yesterday and we haven´t talked to them since so I´m not too sure what´s happening there. He was so sure too. I don´t know, but I´m sure there is some reason. This will only be a minor setback. As for Andrea we hope to see her tomorrow, she´s been crazy busy working all this week so we haven´t seen her. I´m a little worried though because she seems really different, talking to her on the phone. Hopefully we can visit her again and help to start keeping her commitments again. She is so great! And super prepared. But everyone faces trials in this. Marco Antonio has disappeared. We haven´t had contact with him for over a week now. But we´ll keep praying for a miracle. I hope we can find him again.

Other than that we´ve been out talking with the peeps in the streets. It´s been nice weather so that´s good. It´s really hard for my companion to stop people in the street so we are working on that, and I´m going to work to be a better example for him this week. Soon we should have new people to teach. We always find people. 

One cool thing that happened this week is that I got to go back to B6 for a day on intercambios! And I got to teach Bea and Kancho again after more than a year! It was super cool, but also kind of hard. We talked about casting out doubt and having faith. I shared what I had written in my journal the day of Kancho´s baptism, about the joy I felt and the love that I know they have for each other. I basically told them that they weren´t going to find someone better and they should act. It was funny actually, it was almost exactly the same as the "fuerte" lesson we had with them right before they got baptized. I hope this gives similar results. I know you pray for them, but please do so even more, that they can make the right choice. Honestly I´m pretty sure that in the end they will get married. I have faith that the Lord will perform yet another miracle for them. I know if we keep praying for them it will happen. 

Sorry this is short but that´s all I have for this week. Here´s a couple of pictures, the temple again and the plaza de toros right by the church. Thank you as always for being the best family ever. Thank you for your endless support and love for almost 2 years now (scary!). You guys are the world to me, I hope you know that. Be safe and be good. I love you.

Elder Cousins



No comments:

Post a Comment